[Oacrao-l] BIS

Reigh, Libby libby.reigh at okstate.edu
Wed Mar 14 15:49:42 CDT 2012

Our contact for cost of products/services at BIS is Tony Lugafet, Vice President & Manager of Business Development.  At this time OSU Stillwater Undergraduate Admissions utilizes BIS scanning software to store images of transcripts.  We also have a fairly sophisticated workflow process that each document goes through as the information is entered into our SIS system.  However, all transcript processing on our campus is still manual, meaning a person is entering the grades from the scanned image to our SIS system.  We are not yet extracting data files that can be imported to an SIS system.

Hope this helps.

Libby Reigh
Assistant Director

Office of Undergraduate Admissions