[Oacrao-l] Online Degree Programs

Trammell, Genie genie.trammell at okstate.edu
Mon Nov 5 10:42:10 CST 2012

All:

We will be going through accreditation to be able to offer online degree programs shortly.  Would you please take a moment to answer the following questions regarding your policies?  If you are not the person, would you mind letting us know whom to contact?

Residency:
1.      If an out-of-state student is enrolled in a online degree program, how do you classify that student?
2.      Do you make exceptions?  If so, under what conditions?
3.      If you classify the student as in-state for tuition purposes, do you charge extra fees?

Residential Life:
1.      Would you allow a student who is only taking online courses to live on campus?
2.      What is the minimum percentage (or credit hours) a student must take on-campus in order to be allowed to live in housing?

Miscellaneous:
When your institution began offering online degree programs, what policies did you have to create?  We'd like to make sure we are addressing those upfront, and could benefit from your expertise.

Thank you ,

[cid:image001.png at 01CDBB42.353BF590]

Genie Trammell
Director of Admissions