[Oacrao-l] Online Applications

Bobby Jenkins bjenkins at opsu.edu
Tue Oct 9 09:10:11 CDT 2012

OPSU currently utilizes the XAP application as our online application.  XAP
has announced that it will drop the online admissions application feature
that it currently offers to us via the OSRHE student portal.  Are any
institutions using any other online application vendors?

If so, would you please send me the names of the online admissions
application vendors?

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Registrar/Director of Admissions

Oklahoma Panhandle State University

PO Box 430

Goodwell, OK 73939

(580) 349-1376

 <mailto:bjenkins at opsu.edu> bjenkins at opsu.edu

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, any unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.