[Oacrao-l] Fall Conference Volunteers

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu
Tue Sep 11 15:20:40 CDT 2012

Dear Membership,
I am sorely in need of session facilitators for the fall conference.  The task is really quite simple...let everyone know what session they are sitting in, keep track of the time, & then collect the session evaluations and return them to the front registration table.  How simple is that?

Can you help me please?  If you or someone in your area that is attending the conference would be willing to help, I would greatly appreciate it!  Simply respond back to this email with your name or forward it to someone who is coming from your institution so they can respond...give me your name, title & institution!  I will let you know where you are needed.  How simple!

Thanks in advance for being willing to assist,

Rick Edgington, President-Elect
OACRAO