[Oacrao-l] OACRAO FALL CONFERENCE

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu
Tue Sep 25 12:29:42 CDT 2012

Colleagues,
Once again, I would like to invite everyone to attend our Fall Conference.  The executive team has put together a superb listing of professional development sessions.

I would also like to draw your attention to the preconference workshops.  We designed sessions on Wednesday afternoon for International Student Issues and for members of your team who are new to Admissions & Registration.  I hope you review these offerings and take advantage of the sage wisdom offered by these session presenters.

We look forward to your joining us!

Rick Edgington, President-Elect
OACRAO