[Oacrao-l] Nominations for 2013-2014 OACRAO Officers are Now Open

Kelli Peterson kpeterson at cameron.edu
Mon Aug 5 16:31:43 CDT 2013

ALL

This is the final call to all OACRAO members to vote on open position of the 2013-2014 OACRAO Executive Committee (terms of office begin at the close of the fall conference in October).  As of today, I have 7 responses and need you to please get nominations in to me by Friday August 9th extended deadline.  Please click the link located on the OACRAO homepage (http://www.oacrao.org) to nominate yourself or a colleague to serve on the OACRAO Executive Committee or the Nominations & Elections (N&E) Committee or email your vote to kpeterson at cameron.edu.

Position Available:

President-Elect
VP of Admission & Enrollment Management
VP of Information Technology
VP of Professional Development
Communication Coordinator
Treasurer
2013-2014 N&E Committee (4 people)

These leadership positions are an integral part of OACRAO, and we hope to receive as many nominations as possible from our members to build a strong slate of leaders to guide OACRAO's future. Please note that nominating is not restricted to an institution's voting member - any individual listed on the annual membership form from each institution is eligible to submit nominations. The current N&E Committee will meet in June to select a final slate of nominees to present at the annual meeting, and will ensure each final nominee is contacted to determine a willingness to stand for election.

Kelli Peterson
Records Manager
Cameron University
Office of the Registrar