[Oacrao-l] We want YOU!!

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu Aug 8 22:23:27 CDT 2013

Friday is the last day to submit your nominations for the following positions on the OACRAO EC and to be part of next year's nominations and elections committee.  We hope to receive as many nominations as possible from our members to build a strong slate of leaders to guide OACRAO's future.  Consider nominating yourself!  We are looking for people just like you who are wanting to share their knowledge and experience with others.   Nominating is not restricted to an institution's voting member - any individual listed on the annual membership form from each institution is eligible to submit nominations. The current N&E Committee will select a final slate of nominees to present at the annual meeting, and will ensure each final nominee is contacted to determine a willingness to stand for election.  You can email your nomination form to Kelli Peterson at kpeterson at cameron.edu<mailto:kpeterson at cameron.edu> or fax it to her at 580-581-5514.
President-Elect
VP of Admission & Enrollment Management
VP of Information Technology
VP of Professional Development