[Oacrao-l] Spring Break

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu
Tue Feb 26 09:41:27 CST 2013

Northern is closed for the entire week.
Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Myron Pope
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:35 AM
To: oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net
Cc: Steven Kreidler
Subject: [Oacrao-l] Spring Break

Hello, all.  I have a question regarding Spring Break.  What is the schedule for your institution for the week of spring break?  Is your institution closed during the week?  Partially (part of the week, only faculty, staff only part of the week, other variation)?  We are evaluating our schedule here at UCO, and we are just checking to see what other state institutions are doing.   Thanks.
mlp

Myron L. Pope
Vice President of Enrollment Management
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive
Edmond, OK  73034
(405) 974-5370 office
(405) 202-4193 cell
Sent from my iPad.  Please forgive any typos.