[Oacrao-l] Spring Break

Virginia Thompson thompsonv at bacone.edu
Tue Feb 26 09:46:06 CST 2013

Only faculty and students are off during spring break.

Virginia R. Thompson
Registrar/VA Certifying Official
Bacone College
2299 Old Bacone Road
Muskogee, OK 74403
Phone: 918-781-7275
Fax: 918-781-7416
thompsonv at bacone.edu

CONFIDENTIAL:
The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, distribute,
disseminate, or forward this  information.  If you have received this
communication in error, notify the sender promptly.  Thank You.