[Oacrao-l] Letter from the Under Secretary for Benefits, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs

Dela Cruz, Jr., Jose jcruz at osrhe.edu
Wed Jan 2 10:37:48 CST 2013

Hello, I hope your holiday season was enjoyable and that you are ready for a great new year.  Recently, our office received a copy of the attached letter from The Under Secretary of Veterans Affairs for Benefits and thought it appropriate to share with the OACRAO membership.

The letter provides guidance on ways institutions can assist with timely VA educational payments and it should be noted this document is being shared for your information.

Cheers,
José

José Dela Cruz
Coordinator -- Academic Affairs Projects