[Oacrao-l] Testing Center entity

Carroll Jones carroll.jones at tulsacc.edu
Thu Jan 17 17:06:15 CST 2013

Good afternoon everyone. I know it is a very busy time for all of you right now and in the midst of all of this, I do have a question I would like to pose to you.

Have any of you received faxed GED scores from an entity called Diploma Sender? It has a website of :  https://www.diplomasender.com/

I am just wanting to know if anyone has had any experience with them since we have never heard of or come in contact with them before. I know there are several electronic transcript entities many of you are utilizing but this is a new operation to us. Thank you so much. Any light you can shed on them would be tremendous. Carroll...