[Oacrao-l] Graduation queston

Bobby Jenkins bjenkins at opsu.edu
Wed Jun 12 12:31:01 CDT 2013

I post degrees a week after final grades have been entered on our system.

I have given preference to Elementary Education majors if they need the
information to assist them in completing teacher education requirements for
the Oklahoma State Department of Education.

Thanks.

Retro OPSU                                    Bobby Jenkins

Registrar/Director of Admissions

Oklahoma Panhandle State University

PO Box 430

Goodwell, OK 73939

(580) 349-1376

bjenkins at opsu.edu

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, any unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.

Registrar QR Code