[Oacrao-l] Graduation queston

Gowdy, Barbara bgowdy at occc.edu
Wed Jun 12 14:49:05 CDT 2013

At OCCC, we start posting the day grades are posted.  We do pull  health program applicants and clear them first.  If a student makes a request because of a need to apply to another program, applying for a job etc. we try to honor that as well.

We try our hardest to have them all done within 2 weeks of commencement.  This year has been a challenge with both grades being delayed a week because of the May 20 tornado and then the college being closed for a week after the May 31 storms.  We hope to have all done this week!

Barbara

Barbara Gowdy
Director of Graduation Services
Oklahoma City Community College