[Oacrao-l] Transitions

Klaassen, Bob bob.klaassen at swosu.edu
Fri Jun 14 10:32:38 CDT 2013

Dear Gina:

    Amen to Rick's comments!  You have always been so helpful in explaining things so that we could understand them.  I always felt that you were on the students' side, but at the same time upheld the integrity of our policies.

    I am so glad to still be on this OACRAO email list---retirement is great!

Thanks, Bob

Bob Klaassen
Registrar Emeritus
Southwestern Oklahoma State University