[Oacrao-l] Question for my 2 yr Colleagues

Morgan, Brandee bmorgan at occc.edu
Thu Mar 14 10:51:11 CDT 2013

At OCCC, we have students in this program take the Accuplacer one time before enrollment, just as we do for any other student.   The only exception would be if the Academic Advisor feels the student needs to retest.

Brandee Morgan
Coordinator of Admissions & Policy Compliance
Oklahoma City Community College
(405) 682-7513
Fax:  (405) 682-7817
bmorgan at occc.edu<mailto:bmorgan at occc.edu>