[Oacrao-l] De-Enrollment of Students

Bowles, Crystal crystal.bowles at okstate.edu
Tue May 7 18:02:38 CDT 2013

OSUIT does not cancel enrollment or de-enroll students that have not paid their balance by the add/drop date.

Crystal Bowles, Registrar
1801 E. 4th Street
Okmulgee, OK 74447
Office: (918) 293-4682
Fax: (918) 293-4614
www.osuit.edu<http://www.osuit.edu/>

[osuit]

P Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail.