[Oacrao-l] De-Enrollment of Students

Shenenberger, Dennis Richard dshenenberger at ecok.edu
Wed May 8 08:09:58 CDT 2013

Kathy,

East Central University does not drop or de-enroll our students for
non-payments.  We do put a Bursar's hold on them which will not allow
them to enroll in future classes until the debt has been paid or some
other arrangement is made.

Hope this helps.

v/r

Dennis R. Shenenberger

Veteran's Certification Assistant

East Central University

1100 E 14th ECU PMB J-8

Ada OK  74820-6999

(580) 559-5249 (Phone)

(580) 559-5432 (Fax)

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in
which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate
students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society.
Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for
economic development and cultural enhancement.