[Oacrao-l] OSU-Stillwater Assistant Registrar Position Announcement

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Tue May 14 09:35:20 CDT 2013

I am pleased to announce that the OSU Office of the Registrar is searching for qualified candidates to fill a new Assistant Registrar position. This individual will be responsible for managing our front-line Student Records Central team and will also coordinate petitions related to enrollment, tuition and in-state/out-of-state status. You can find the full position description on the OSU job listings website (http://jobs.okstate.edu). For full consideration, applications should be submitted by May 31, 2013. Please share this with others on your campus who may be interested, and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Rita Gearhart Peaster
Associate Registrar
Oklahoma State University
322 Student Union