[Oacrao-l] (no subject)

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Mon Nov 4 13:16:42 CST 2013

Hi, Pam.  Assuming he has no break in enrollment, we would allow him to remain under the fall 2011 catalog for seven years.  If the student breaks enrollment they would enter under the current catalog at that time.  Also, if the requirements for the major were to change we allow the student to request to follow the new catalog requirements.

In His Service,
David H. Fulmer III
David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar, Oral Roberts University