[Oacrao-l] Concurrent Student and weekly eligibility status checks

Bobby Jenkins bjenkins at opsu.edu
Thu Nov 7 14:57:23 CST 2013

I agree..

Retro OPSU                                    Bobby Jenkins, M.A.

Registrar/Director of Admissions

Oklahoma Panhandle State University

PO Box 430

Goodwell, OK 73939

(580) 349-1376

bjenkins at opsu.edu

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, any unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.

Registrar QR Code