[Oacrao-l] Important News

Carroll Jones carroll.jones at tulsacc.edu
Mon Apr 7 14:51:37 CDT 2014

Good afternoon to you all. This is Carroll Jones and speaking on behalf of myself, Traci Heck and our TCC family, it is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Leanne Brewer passed away this past weekend after a lengthy illness.
Leanne was a pillar to our family, here at TCC and across the state of Oklahoma, for over 30+ years, and she was deeply rooted in higher education during her professional career. She carried a deep passion for our profession, all the while managing to inject her character and integrity into all that she accomplished.
Many of her past constituents and colleagues have retired so please let any of them know, as I am sure they would want to know of this news.
Please keep her and her family in your thoughts.

Sincerely, Carroll