[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Membership Directory

Renee Roach reneer at cameron.edu
Fri Aug 8 13:48:01 CDT 2014

Greetings OACRAO members!  Excitement is definitely in the air as we prepare for another academic year!

The OACRAO Executive Committee has been diligently planning the upcoming fall conference to be held October 1-3, 2014 on the University of Central Oklahoma campus.  In preparation for the fall conference,  I would like to request that you please review the current OACRAO membership directory located on our OACRAO website at:  http://www.oacrao.org/membership/current-membership/.  If your institution needs to make corrections or changes, please email them by using the following link:  http://www.oacrao.org/membership/change-information/.   We appreciate your assistance in keeping the directory accurate with updated contact information.

Kristie Luke, Webmaster, will update the membership directory on the OACRAO website and I will update the printed version to be disbursed at the fall conference in October.

We hope you have a great start to the fall semester and look forward to seeing you soon!

Kind regards,
Renee Roach, MBA
Communication Coordinator, OACRAO
Assistant Registrar, Cameron University