[Oacrao-l] Diploma Questions

Brenda Bunch bunch at nsuok.edu
Wed Jan 29 11:58:09 CST 2014

Greetings

At NSU we have three different sizes.

8 1/2 x 11 undergraduate
    14 x 11 graduate
    17 x 14 O.D.

The undergraduate and graduate are printed in house.  We only list the
designated degree.

Brenda Bunch
Degree Auditor
Northeastern State University

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Renee Roach <reneer at cameron.edu> wrote:

>  Hi, Charlie!
>

> At CU, all diplomas are 8 1/2 X 11 and we only include the degree (no
> major/concentrations).  All printing is completed in-house.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Renee
>

> Renee Roach, MBA
>
> Assistant Registrar
>
> Cameron University
>
> (580) 581-2351 (P)
>
> (580) 581-5514 (F)

Brenda Bunch
Degree Auditor
Office of the Registrar
701 N Grand
Tahlequah, OK 74464-2399
(918) 456-5511 Ext. 2200
fax (918) 458-9638

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.