[Oacrao-l] Institutional Policy for Military Students Called to Duty

Langston, Ginna ruth-langston at utulsa.edu
Thu Jan 30 16:27:29 CST 2014

We give our active duty the option of either taking incompletes in their courses, or withdrawing them from all courses and the tuition is applied to the next semester they are back on campus.
Ginna

May our hearts be broken by the things that break the heart of God.  Bob Pierce

[cid:image004.png at 01CD7B8C.DA8D1790]

Ginna H. Langston, Registrar
The University of Tulsa
Office of Registration and Records