[Oacrao-l] Two CEP Corrections: Please Update Your Systems

Archer, Daniel darcher at osrhe.edu
Wed Jul 2 11:09:35 CDT 2014

I hope this message finds everyone well during this short week!

Two corrections have been made to the CEP and I ask that you please update your systems to reflect these changes as soon as possible so that students are not negatively impacted.  Due to a technical error, the placement of these courses was not reflected properly in the spreadsheet I sent you all this past spring.  I have described the issue below, but have also attached a spreadsheet (with two worksheet tabs) showing what the corrected CEP will look like (to be posted online soon).

Discipline: Biological Sciences
Institution: Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City (OSU-OKC)
OSU-OKC's BIOL 2214 should appear under Common Code BI 406 (Human Anatomy)

Discipline: Statistics
Institution: Oklahoma Baptist University (OBU)
OBU's MATH 2003 should appear under Common Code ST 001 (Elementary Statistics) and consequently should be removed  from Common Code ST 000 (Introductory Statistics)

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused; if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you and have a safe and fun holiday weekend!
Adrienne Proffer