[Oacrao-l] Position posting - Full-time Registrar

Kandi Molder kmolder at okwu.edu
Mon Jun 23 13:42:13 CDT 2014

Oklahoma Wesleyan University has posted an open position for University Registrar.  Please click on the link below to view the job posting: http://www.okwu.edu/employment/full-time-registrar/.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly.

Thank you

Kandi Molder

Director of Financial Aid

Oklahoma Wesleyan University

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.