[Oacrao-l] Open registrar position at St. Gregory's University

Rogers O'Neill roneill at stgregorys.edu
Fri Jun 27 15:32:33 CDT 2014

Kay Stith has retired again from SGU so we are looking to fill the position of registrar.  If you know of anyone who might be qualified and  interested please direct them to our web site or have them contact our HR department.   The job description is at the link below.  I am filling the position on an interim basis and cannot apply for the job so we are not just advertising to bolsters HR statistics.

http://www.stgregorys.edu/news/registrar

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Rogers

J. Rogers ONeill, Ed.D.
Interim Registrar