[Oacrao-l] Second Bachelor's Degree

Brenda Bunch bunch at nsuok.edu
Mon Mar 10 17:04:30 CDT 2014

We have an incoming student who completed a bachelor's degree at another
regional university who wants to pursue a second bachelor's degree with our
university.  The question has been raised as to whether or not the student
should have to complete any major courses for that degree at our university
since he has already completed the 30 hours of additional residency hours.

Any information or input will be appreciated.

--
Brenda Bunch
Degree Auditor

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.