[Oacrao-l] Question about Spring Break

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Mon Mar 31 16:06:47 CDT 2014

This is the first year UCO was completely closed for Spring Break, and no one was charged leave time.  In prior years, no classes were held, but the campus was open Monday - Wednesday but was closed on Thursday and Friday (leave time was not charged then either).

Adam Johnson, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President/Registrar
100 N. University Drive,
NUC 136D, Box 151