[Oacrao-l] Two questions for my fellow registrars

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Wed Nov 5 22:49:10 CST 2014

Greetings, friends.  I hope that your week has been going well thus far.

I have two questions to ask of you:

Do you give your graduates their actual diploma at your commencement ceremony?  I'm fairly certain we don't have any institutions in the state that do so but in case I'm wrong :).

Also, our administration is considering moving away from what most would consider the standard text (Old English a.k.a. King James) normally found on a diploma.  Would you be willing to share the verbiage that you print on your diploma?  If you have a "sample" that you can scan to me that would be awesome.

Thanks, everyone.  Remember, the weekend is coming!

David

[Go to ORU's Facebook Page]<http://www.facebook.com/OralRobertsUniversity> [Go to ORU's Twitter Page] <http://twitter.com/OralRobertsU>