[Oacrao-l] International Recruitment - Any 3rd party companies

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Fri Nov 7 08:13:52 CST 2014

It does not seem that anyone is utilizing Big Choice Group.
Would you please share who you are using as a third party group for International recruitment, and what your experience has been in working with them.
We are looking into the possibility of partnering with a third party company would like to hear the opinions of our fellow Oklahoma institutions.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852