[Oacrao-l] Two questions for my fellow registrars

Julie Sawyer sawyerjk at nsuok.edu
Wed Nov 12 06:17:27 CST 2014

Hi, David:

My apologies for the delay in responding.  At NSU, we also do not hand out
diplomas at commencement.  Our diplomas read as follows:

 The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education

Acting Through The

Northeastern State University

have admitted

John Doe Sample

to the degree of

Bachelor of Science

Cum Laude

and all the honors, privileges and obligations belonging thereto, and in
witness thereof

have authorized the issuance of the diploma duly signed and sealed.

Issued at Northeastern State University at Tahlequah, Oklahoma

this twelfth day of December, Two Thousand Fourteen.

Have a great day,
Julie