[Oacrao-l] Does anyone take advantage of the Clearinghouse's surcharge?

David Skogerboe dskogerboe at uco.edu
Mon Oct 13 16:10:55 CDT 2014

Good afternoon!

During this year's OACRAO conference at UCO, I attended the session about the National Student Clearinghouse. At the end of the presentation, it was discussed that the Clearinghouse offers the ability for schools to add an additional surcharge to the cost associated with verifications. This cost is strictly a revenue generator and it was described as a tool to afford new positions or technologies. My questions is what schools, if any, in Oklahoma take advantage of this surcharge?

Thank you for your time.

David Skogerboe

David Skogerboe
Coordinator, Student Records
Enrollment Services
NUC 118C, Box 151
Phone: (405)-974-5322

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.