[Oacrao-l] Final Grades Due Date

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Tue Dec 1 12:02:16 CST 2015

Final grades are due on Monday following finals week, high noon. I then determine who has been naughty and who has been nice and contact the respective division chairs. I run the report again at 3 pm and proceed to the VP for Academic Affairs who contacts the division chairs. If there is a real challenge duly noted. Otherwise, off with their heads!  Happy Holidays!
The Grinch who stole Christmas
Theme song: "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch!"

Sent from my iPhone