[Oacrao-l] Final Grades Due Date

Paul Patrick ppatrick at uco.edu
Wed Dec 2 07:52:53 CST 2015

Hi, All.
At UCO, grades are due at noon on the 4th calendar day after finals.    For a fall or spring term, this means on a Tuesday at noon.   For the week prior to the due date, I'm posting lists for the departments of who has not turned in grades, or who has missing grades.    And then I start calling the departments around noon.    And we ususally still have some missing.   "Oh, I forgot."

By the way,  we roll grades to the transcript twice a day during the finals week, and then students discover what mistakes their instructor has made.

Happy Holidays.... May you have snow.    Paul

Paul Patrick
Sr. Associate Registrar
University of Central Oklahoma
(405) 974-2336