[Oacrao-l] Thursday afternoon question

Kristie Luke KLuke at se.edu
Thu Dec 3 17:09:41 CST 2015

Southeastern asks both questions on our application:

Did your father or mother graduate from a four-year college?   * Yes * No
Have you ever been convicted of, pled guilty/no contest to a felony offense?   * Yes * No  If yes, please attach a written explanation. Additional information will be requested.

The first-gen question is optional.    If an applicant says yes to the felony conviction, we request information about the offense, current status (probation, etc.), and recommendation letters.    Their application is then reviewed by an admission committee made up of personnel from Admissions, Registrar's Office, and Student Affairs.

If you need more information, please let me know.

Kristie

Kristie Luke
Associate Dean of Academic Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
1405 N 4th - PMB 4139
Durant, OK 74701
580.745.2176