[Oacrao-l] PLA or Extra Institutional Credit Fee

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Mon Dec 7 21:14:59 CST 2015

Pam, we have a flat tuition charge for any student enrolled full-time. If they enroll in a University test-out there is no additional charge. If the student is enrolled part-time then they are assessed 50% of the regular tuition. We do not charge to post credits from AP, CLEP or the military.

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar, Oral Roberts University
Adjunct Faculty, ORU Online and Lifelong Learning
(918) 495-7967  (918) 495-6607 (FAX)
[http://www.oru.edu/faculty_and_staff/staff/marketing/images/ORU_tagline_1.jpg]