[Oacrao-l] Time off for your holiday break?

Tammy Perry perryt at nsuok.edu
Wed Dec 16 08:49:27 CST 2015

Northeastern State will close on December 23rd and reopen on January 4th.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 8:03 AM, Jennifer Labor <jlabor at eosc.edu> wrote:

> Eastern closes at 5 pm on December 17th and will open back up at 8 am on
> January 4th.
>

> *Jennifer Labor*
>
> Registrar
>
> Eastern Oklahoma State College
>
> Library room 108
>
> 1301 West Main
>
> Wilburton OK 74578
>
> 918-465-1828 phone
>
> 918-465-4435 fax

Tammy L. Perry
Associate Registrar
Northeastern State University
701 N Grand Ave
Tahlequah OK 74464
Phone: 918-444-3083
Fax: 918-458-9638

This electronic mail transmission ("EMT") and any attached documents may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Such information is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom the EMT was
intended to be sent.  Any printing, disclosure, reproduction, distribution
or taking of action based on the information herein by other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have
received this EMT in error, please notify me the sender by return e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.