[Oacrao-l] Here's another question on this Friday afternoon...

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Fri Jan 16 15:31:42 CST 2015

I thought I'd go ahead and add to the lively discussion on the list this afternoon to ask about enrollment (always a fun topic, eh?)

How is everyone doing?  As of this morning, we we're at -1.1% in headcount and -1.3% in credit hour production.  So, for those of you enjoying enrollment increases, let's hear (er, I mean read) your proud figures, and for those of you on the negative side like us...share your pain so that we can commiserate.  :)

Adam Johnson, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President/Registrar
100 N. University Drive,
NUC 136D, Box 151