[Oacrao-l] FW: Prepare for Reverse Transfer Workshop on July 30

Dela Cruz, Jr., Jose jcruz at osrhe.edu
Wed Jul 8 08:26:15 CDT 2015

Dear OACRAO and OACADA colleagues, below is a message I send on behalf of Dr. Debra Stuart.  Please contact her at dstuart at osrhe.edu<mailto:dstuart at osrhe.edu> if you have any questions.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The State System Reverse Transfer Workshop is scheduled for July 30th at UCO.  Attached is the original invitation with information about how to register staff from your institution This workshop is free.   Registration is due on or before Friday, July 10th.  We are also reaching out directly to OCADA and OACRAO because they expressed an interest in the Workshop.

To make this opportunity as useful as possible, please respond to the following questions by July 15th.

1.       What do you need to know about reverse transfer?

2.       Are you currently involved in reverse transfer?

3.       If so, how many students have earned degrees as a result of your effort and how do you acquire consent from the students?

4.       If not, is there a commitment to become involved in reverse transfer?

We look forward to seeing you on July 30th.

Debra L. Stuart, Ph.D.
Vice Chancellor for Educational Partnerships
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-3603
Tel:  405-225-9168
Fax: 405-225-9230