[Oacrao-l] 2015 CEP Faculty Nominees and Disciplines

Proffer, Adrienne aproffer at osrhe.edu
Wed Jul 8 13:36:32 CDT 2015

Greetings, all!

I wanted to let you know that the following disciplines will be meeting at UCO this fall on September 17th to discuss the Course Equivalency Project (CEP)<http://www.okhighered.org/transfer-students/intro-cep.shtml>.  Faculty nominees have been emailed initial information on the process.  If you notice any corrections that need to be made to the CEP<http://www.okhighered.org/transfer-students/course-transfer.shtml>, please let me know.  As well, if you would like to find out who your institution's faculty nominees are so that you can discuss any course transfer concerns with them prior to the in-person CEP meeting, please contact me.  Thank you for your continued support of this important project!

Adrienne Proffer
405.225.9163
adriennep at osrhe.edu<mailto:adriennep at osrhe.edu>

*         Child Development