[Oacrao-l] Call for session facilitators - OACRAO 2015 Fall Conference

Renee Roach reneer at cameron.edu
Fri Jul 10 17:25:19 CDT 2015

As a reminder, our annual fall conference is scheduled for September 30, 2015 - October 2, 2015 at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond.  The executive committee has organized a variety of sessions for you to enjoy.  Consequently, we are in need of facilitators to help manage the sessions.

Please consider serving as a facilitator for one or more sessions at the fall conference.  The tasks associated with this role include:

1.       Confirm the session location and ensure presenters are in place prior to the start of the session

2.       Introduce the session

3.       Remind attendees to complete a session evaluation

Please notify me if you are willing to assist as a session facilitator and I will contact you directly.

We will send out a call for conference registration soon, so follow us for updates!  We are excited to share our 90th year with each of you.

Have a great summer!

Renee Roach, MBA
OACRAO President-Elect
Assistant Registrar