[Oacrao-l] Immunization Records

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Tue Jul 28 09:54:58 CDT 2015

Good morning, Pam. We have a separate Student Health department and all immunization records are kept within that department.

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar, Oral Roberts University
Adjunct Instructor, ORU Online and Lifelong Learning
(918) 495-7967  (918) 495-6607 (fax)
http://registrar.oru.edu<http://registrar.oru.edu/>