[Oacrao-l] application fees

Joe Evans jwevans at usao.edu
Wed Jun 3 11:46:48 CDT 2015

Zoe,

Imbedded in USAO's fee structure is a $25 application fee for both domestic
& international students, but it is waived if the application is done
online. Virtually everyone applies online, so the fee is rarely charged.

Regards,

Joe Evans

Registrar  <http://usao.edu/staff/joe-evans> & Director of Enrollment &
Records

Registrar's Office
Troutt Hall, Room 204

University <http://www.usao.edu/>  of Science and Arts of Oklahoma
1727 W. Alabama Ave
Chickasha, OK 73018
(405) 574-1205 (office)

(405) 574-1220 (fax -- ATTN: Joe Evans)
jwevans at usao.edu <mailto:jwevans at usao.edu>

  _____

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected by legal privilege. Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure
or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the appropriate party at USAO, and
immediately destroy all copies of this e-mail. USAO does not accept any
liability for breach of security, error or virus that may result from the
transmission of this message.