[Oacrao-l] application fees

Marilyn Schwarz mschwarz at mscok.edu
Wed Jun 3 13:26:46 CDT 2015

Murray State College does not charge an application fee.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 1:09 PM, Orrell, Dustin S. <dsorrell at rose.edu> wrote:

>  Rose State College does not charge an application fee. We charge an
> enrollment fee of $15 that is charged to the student’s account once they
> have enroll here for the first time.
>

> *Dustin Orrell*
>
> Assistant Registrar/Assistant Director of Admissions and Records
>
> Rose State College
>
> Phone: 405.736.0203 | Fax: 405.736.0309
>

> [image: RSC-email-tag]

****Please note the new telephone number below****

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*Marilyn Schwarz*
Executive Director of Enrollment Services

Murray State College
One Murray Campus
Tishomingo, OK  73460
580-387-7231
mschwarz at mscok.edu

 "Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
Enhancement"