[Oacrao-l] OCCC Position Opening

Horinek, Jon B. jhorinek at occc.edu
Fri Mar 27 17:07:45 CDT 2015

This message is being sent on behalf of Liz Largent, Ph.D. Associate Vice-President for Enrollment Services at OCCC.
********

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to share with you a position opening at Oklahoma City Community College.  We are in the process of hiring for the Director of Recruitment & Admissions.  The position is now open and will close on April 15th with the goal of someone beginning the position during the early summer.  To view the posting visit https://www.occcjobs.com/postings/10309<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.occcjobs.com_postings_10309&d=AwMFAg&c=ozaQIQjULwvu86-OCdkRYHRNoyiIvjO9RGA_WNqbchA&r=q_rnU0Ehf5KNLJ-iwp0Xb_S-qoe8swD0qRBWjvtvVZA&m=wHAWfCDQQaiXiUOvmF3X7yeH2NpVi_5AP0D7QmXrEMk&s=HKZ3G2RvEDQOLiO8IfM41K5vrc4ZSElJ4YSRaUh9exc&e=>.

Have a great weekend!

Liz Largent, PhD
Oklahoma City Community College
Associate Vice President for Enrollment Services
405-682-7834
llargent at occc.edu<mailto:llargent at occc.edu>

********