[Oacrao-l] Thank You

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Mon May 18 10:45:56 CDT 2015

I wanted to let you all know that my last day at RSU will be June the 19th. I have accepted the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Services position at Georgia Regents University in Augusta, Georgia. It has been my privilege to work with you all while at Rogers State University, OSU Center for Health Sciences, and at Oral Roberts University. I have found some great people working in Oklahoma higher education and I am glad I have gotten to know you both personally and professionally. I will miss you all and will pray for the best in each of your lives.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852