[Oacrao-l] International Credential Evaluators

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Wed May 20 09:22:22 CDT 2015

Janet, I’ve seen them represented at various conferences and I believe that we have received a few evaluations from them and accepted them as we would an evaluation from WES.

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar, Oral Roberts University
Adjunct Instructor, ORU Online and Lifelong Learning
(918) 495-7967  (918) 495-6607 (fax)
http://registrar.oru.edu<http://registrar.oru.edu/>