[Oacrao-l] Open Position for Director of Admissions & Recruitment

Kristie Luke KLuke at se.edu
Mon Nov 2 12:38:29 CST 2015

Hello All,

Southeastern is currently seeking applications for our next Director of Admissions and Recruitment.    If you are interested or know of someone who would be interested in the job, please feel free to apply.      More information is available on our website here.<http://www.se.edu/employment-opportunities/job-postings/professional-positions-available/director-of-admissions-and-recruitment/>

If you have any questions about the position, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kristie

Kristie Luke
Associate Dean of Academic Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
1405 N 4th - PMB 4139
Durant, OK 74701
580.745.2176