[Oacrao-l] Once again needing opinions

Janet Kelley kelleyje at nsuok.edu
Wed Nov 4 12:33:40 CST 2015

Hi Rick,

We were talking about this issue and realized that some of us in the office
are reading this question differently.  Would you please clarify this for
us?

Is the question whether a reprieve would be denied for a semester in which
the only grade below a C is a D earned in remedial math?

Or is the question whether earning a D in remedial math would cause the
reprieve to be denied because of this policy guideline:

2. Prior to requesting academic reprieve, the student must have earned a
GPA of 2.0 or higher with
no grade lower than a “C” in all regularly graded course work (a minimum of
12 hours) excluding
activity or performance courses;

Thanks!
Janet

Janet Kelley
Registrar
Northeastern State University
701 North Grand Avenue
Tahlequah, OK  74464
(918) 444-2228
Fax: (918) 458-9638

* Courage isn't always a lion's roar.  It is sometimes the heart at the end
of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."  ~ Unknown*
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.